As per the last blog post’s Next Steps, I have now processed the five new additions to the edit in the master format i.e. with a border and the text lines underneath.

For the text juxtapositions on the new additions, I went back to the long list of text fragments that I had used in earlier drafts in Body of Work:

  • where I parked
  • to take a spare camera battery
  • what I was going to say
  • to lock the back door
  • to get milk

I have included the whole new sequence here as I want to see how the new additions flow in context rather than looking at the additions in isolation.

Now that I have processed the new additions in the presentation format I am still happy with them. I will proceed with this edit and sequence unless something significant makes me change my mind.